dotplan modules list

Hi all,

After some weekend hackery from Glynn and I, the modules list is looking a
bit more complete and manageable.

The Developer Platform section is essentially complete, and my next task
will be to run around and hassle all of the maintainers for TODO, feature
and status items (even moreso than I've been doing).

Please send patches for releng/2.x/package-list for your modules...
Otherwise you'll be off our radar, in a big black hole of forgotten-ness. :)

[ Thanks to Kevin Vandersloot for sending procman info! ]

- Jeff

--
     GDK (acronym): GNU's Not Unix Image Manipulation Program Tool-Kit
                                Drawing-Kit.