change request: linc (2)

Hi Guys,

	A minor change request, again only affecting linc / ORBit2.

	We will not be able to add working SSL support later in the
day without bin-compat breakage if this doesn't get in - which mostly
sucks quite badly. Also the change is quick, mechanical and easy.

	linc-connection.h (LINCConnection) needs the following members
privatizing:

#ifdef LINC_SSL_SUPPORT
	SSL *ssl;
#endif
	GIOChannel *gioc;
	LincWatch  *tag;
	int         fd;

	and the following unused members removing:

	char *remote_host_info; /* These are bogus fields */
	char *remote_serv_info; /* These need removing sometime */

	It would also be excellent to update the
linc_connection_from_fd method ( used purely internaly to linc ) to
remove the (redundant) remote_host_info and remote_serv_info fields.

	Similarly:

	linc-server.h (LINCServer) needs the following members
privatizing:

	GMutex   *mutex;
	int       fd;
	LincWatch tag;
	GSList   *connections;

	So ... the impact of these changes would be - no source
changes to ORBit2 - simply a re-compile to adjust to the new, smaller
more efficient and encapsulated GObjects - (which are derived from by
the GIOP code).

	I hope that's fairly un-controversial, and clearly this hides
a lot of guts that were left dangling, giving us room to manoever in
Gnome 2.0.

	Regards,

		Michael.