Re: GTK_OBJECT_DESTROYED

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> Earlier today I was discussing outstanding API issues with Tim and he
> mentioned that GTK_OBJECT_DESTROYED() should be at least deprecated
> and possible removed entirely.

OK, I've gone ahead and removed it entirely.

Regards,
                                        Owen

Sun Nov 18 19:47:29 2001  Owen Taylor  <otaylor redhat com>

	* gtk/gtkobject.h docs/Changes-2.0.txt: Rename the
	GTK_DESTROYED flag to GTK_IN_DESTRUCTION, remove the
	GTK_OBJECT_DESTROYED() check macro.

	* gtk/gtkbindings.c (gtk_bindings_activate): Remove
	instances of GTK_OBJECT_DESTROYED() that weren't
	needed any more.

	* gtk/gtkdialog.c: Exchange use of GTK_OBJECT_DESTROYED
	for a connection to ::destroy.