Re: building gnome 2.0

Well... It sounds like th build does not find the m4 macros
installed by gettext.

I'm not sure how realistic it is to twist the arms of the maintainers to
not use them...

And I did build all of them (no, not ORBit2, it just doesn't build/work)
from CVS HEAD

	Sander

One day a tortoise will learn to fly
	-- Terry Pratchett, 'Small Gods'