Re: Is GNOME 2 dead ?

On 29 Aug 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I don't know who has done CVS commits, reversions or otherwise; I
> haven't looked at commits list. But no one should be touching CVS
> until things are sorted out. Have you been on IRC/phone yet?

	It seems I'm neccessarily part of the problem since I'm busy at
LWE all day and try to catch up with real work and mail at night - leaving
not much space for intelligent or reasonable thought - or IRC/phone etc.

	So please do let me know if you have a phone call and sort the
mess out by E-mail so I can applaud a bit. Sadly it also means I can't
back up my considerable annoyance with the situation with chunks of code -
for which I apologise.

	Sorry,

		Michael.