Re: Getting libgnome* into shape

Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:
> Things are starting to make me really upset, so why have I hacked for almost
> three weeks just to find out that now all of a sudden, people are putting back
> this old crap into the core libraries.

Can we please not have anyone get upset?

Let's get more details on outstanding issues and rationale for
solutions from the guys hacking gnome-libs, and discuss those issues
calmly.

I guess Anders is now the clear maintainer of libgnome(ui), so the
discussion should be finite in length; he'll make the call at the end.

And in the future, we'll do things enough in advance to use the RFP
process, and we won't have people getting their feelings hurt (as
much). Woo-hoo!

Havoc