Re: libglade-1.99.1

On Fri, 2001-08-24 at 08:28, James Henstridge wrote:

>   - Port over Michael's bonobo support.  Support for bonobo (and in the
>     future, gnomeui) is loaded dynamically, so you don't need to use a
>     different init function.  If libbonoboui is not installed, the module
>     won't be built.

it would be nice if it either required bonobo or the bonobo module was
in bonobo.

otherwise, apps can't know if there's bonobo support in libglade,
thereby making said support unusable.

jacob
--
"OOH!!!  Look at me!!  I'm Jacob Berkman!  I have a witty .signature
 that nobody fully appreciates but myself!!"  -- Anonymous