dmalloc is now required for gnome-core

Hi guys,

if you want to compile gnome-core HEAD, you must install dmalloc
first (you can get it from www.dmalloc.com) - it is required, not
optional.

The code references a symbol from -ldmalloc to make sure the linker
won't optimize it away - so you can't compile without dmalloc.

Removing this dependency is highly appreciated, but all I can do is
to wish you a happy debugging session if you want to do so - for some
strange reason glib's malloc doesn't seem to work, but I don't get any
warnings from dmalloc, not even in high mode.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)