Trouble again :-(

Hi guys,

ok, I'm a little bit annoyed at the moment.

We have August 20th which means that we're way beyong the
API freeze - and I'm currently hacking on gnome-core almost
full-time.

Sometimes, it's necessary to update my tree and recompile
everything.

So, is there any chance that we call anything like
"bonobo-activation-server just blocks on startup" or
"GConf is a piece of shit and crashes every 10 seconds" as
a break of the freeze and avoid it in future ?

It's really not fun that every 20-30 hacking hours I need to
spent 5-10 hours on debugging bonobo-activation or GConf to
try to find out what's broken in it again.

I don't know whether it's just me, but the whole tree gets
totally broken every few days.

Off to start debugging .....

--
Martin Baulig