Re: API freeze release ... status so far.

Hi guys,

thunderstorm is coming, must go offline really soon, so just a quick
notice.

Rather than pushing for a release as quickly as possible, it'd be a
really good idea to actually *test* your stuff before you release.

Now we need to make a new bonobo-activation release because the old one
did not work. There are still problems with bonobo_get_object() - so,
please - let's wait until we get this stuff actually tested.

I don't see any reason to release something if _nothing_ works in it.

Ok, need to go offline - see you guys tomorrow.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)