Re: Package addition proposals

Unless people have plans to distribute 100% pure GNOME distributions or
something...I don't see users having any route to complain. Surely
anybody competent enough to compile all of GNOME from source will find
it immediately obvious what is happening when their windows don't have
borders? Most mechanisms "normal" users have to get Sawfish
(distribution, RedCarpet, Eazel-installer, whatever) are going to
include Sawfish installation, no?

-Seth