Re: GNOME 1.4 beta 2 is staged

jacob berkman wrote:
> >   1. both ggv and ghex require db2html in order to build any documentation,
> >      unlike other packages.  If no db2html is installed, the Makefiles
> >      for both packages require physical hacking to comment out the help
> >      directories
>
> the docs should be built at *dist* time rather than build time.  please
> mail the maintainers of these, and if they don't reply in a couple of
> days you can mail me and i'll do the appropriate hackery for it.
I know. At least for GGV, I think that HTML docs are built and
distributed in the tarball, but I've been doing this release on my
laptop and the doc system is a bit broken there, so this might be the
reason. anyway, john fleck will be adding scrollkeeper support for both
packages and will supposedly fix this issue as well. If he doesn't, I'll
do the makefile stuff myself (using bug-buddy as a template).

thanx for pointing the problems out.

regards,
	jaKa

--