Re: grdb (Re: Package list proposal decisions)

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 07:55:51PM +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> Does it contain translation?  If yes, please make sure not to loose them
> while adding grdb to the core package :)

Unfortunately not. But, I think it should be ready for translations...
I marked everything with _() and so on, but there may be a few problems
lurking there.

There are no translations for the capplet stuff yet, either.

I know, another reason to get it merged soon...

Sam

--
Sam Hunter <shunter bigsky net>