Re: Package list proposal decisions

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 06:31:32PM -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> * add grdb - YES: should be integrated with gnome-core and
>   control-center; is anyone doing this work?

Yeah, I am/have done some/will do the rest...

I apologize for being slow. The real world keeps getting in the
way.

I do have the first cut of a patch that integrates the capplet stuff
into the theme-selector capplet. It needs to be tested. I'll
test and post it this upcoming weekend.

As for integrating grdb itself into gnome-core, I can do that too.
It shouldn't require much (any) changes to the code, just the
automake/autoconf stuff. Does adding a grdb subdir below the main
gnome-core directory sound alright?

I don't have commit access so I'll send patches to gnome-devel and
relevant maintainers. Let me know if there is a more appropriate
mechanism (did bugzilla ever show up at gnome-releng.eazel.com?)

Sorry again.
Sam Hunter <shunter bigsky net>