Re: Package list proposal decisions

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 06:31:32PM -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> * remove dia and gnumeric (and other gnome office apps) - YES: they
>   should move to the extra apps list
>
> * put dia and gnumeric (and other gnome office apps) into a separate
>   "GNOME Office" release - NO (there will be no GNOME Office release
>   for 1.4)
>
> * add sodipodi, possibly to GNOME office - NO: but strong candidate
>   for extra apps release

You probably should just say sodipodi is not going to be in GNOME 1.4
but will go into the extra apps release.  In fact, no need to even talk about
a "GNOME Office" release at all. I would consider that a subset of the
gnome-1.4-extras release and should be up to the release coordinators
(of gnome extra) whether there should be one.

Otherwise I think this looks fine.  A summary of what all will be in the
1.4 release at the end would be nice.

	sri