Re: about including gpaint (clarifications)

This is to clarify some misinformation.  Gpaint does not use GtkCanvas.  In
fact, it does not use any Canvas at all.  From the screenshot alone it
can be easily observed that gpaint is a Gnome application.  In fact,
gpaint is probably the only application that uses gdk-pixbuf (besides eog)
currently, to the best of my knowledge.  (Is gdk-pixbuf a standard part of
Gnome 1.4?)

Don't believe me?  Download the source and verify it.

Andy Tai

----
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai atai org

Free Software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people.
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!