about including gpaint

gnome-1 4-list-request gnome org escribió:

> From: "mathieu [ chaos chaos chaos since 79 ]" <yeupou free fr>
> To: gnome-1 4-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: Re: extra app list (revision)
> [...]
> I guess everyone prefers to use a good and complete application, even for
> doing little things ....

	I don't agree with you. My graphic needs are 99% covered by a gpaint
kind application. I don't have the time for learning how to use a
powerful tool like gimp and I don't want to do so.

	You can think I'm not a common user, maybe you'll be right, but if the
tool is done I think is good idea  including it.

--
	A.Ismael Olea González
	tlf 914 575 330