Re: [gnet] GNet and Gtk

On mar, 2005-01-04 at 20:12 +0100, Hubert Sokołowski wrote:

[...]

> yes, you should use asynchronic version. also note that when you create
> window, show it, etc. it doesn't really shows it, it all happens in  the
> gtk mainloop, so until you run gtk_main the window will not be shown.
> and when you exit from gtk_main it means you are closing your gtk app,
> so running gtk_label_set_text and others makes no sense.

Yeah I know it but this version was a test fro finding where to put
gtk_main(). The first attempt was to put it before the exit() function,
at the end of the code, but the window didn't show up because of the
blocking system calls.
So I tried something else before thinking "harder" (no comment ;-) ).

Anyway, thanks a lot for helping me.

Regards.
--
Bruno Dusausoy <bdusauso beeznest net>