Re: [gnet] interface name

You cannot currently.  Internally, gnet_inetaddr_list_interfaces() has
this information, but does not return it.  We could add a GInterface
struct that has a name and list of addreses.  I don't know how useful
this would be in practice.  It's also not necessarily portable.

I tried writing a get_mtu function once.  I wasn't able to get it
working in Solaris though, so I gave up.

David