Re: [gnet] Gnet on cygwin

As I said in my prior email you are not using -mno-cygwin and -mms-bitfields flags for GCC which is causing your linking errors. See the sample makefile I provide. If this does not work for you, compile GNet from a DOS prompt using the standalone Mingw tools. Trust me on this, I ported GNet to Windows.

Andrew Lanoix