[gnet] Gnet on cygwin

Hi list.

Has anyone ever compiled gnet on cygwin? I'm having some troubles:

I compiled and installed glib-2.2.1, but the compilation of gnet reports
some problems:
- if I use gnet-2.0.4, I can't find arpa/nameser.h
- if I use the snapshot for windows, I can't find the
g_io_channel_new_messages, which is suposed to be in libglib. I noticed
that this function isn't compiled with glib because it detects that it's a
cygwin environment, and compile the giounix.c instead of giowin32.c.

Ideas?

Thanks for the attention.

Nelio Alves
Equifax do Brasil - System Architect