Re: [gnet] --enable-glib2

My understanding is that pkgconfig has only been used since last summer,
so most GLib 1.2 installations wouldn't necessarily have it.  Is there a
solution that would work with both non-pkgconfig and pkgconfig?  We could
include the old glib.m4.

David

--
      __          _    __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>