[gnet] --enable-glib2

Hi,

I tried to compile gnet (cvs from 13/01/02) with the --enable-glib2
option set, but got an error that AM_PATH_GLIB wasn't defined. This is
because I haven't got glib-1 installed in th same prefix as my glib2
stuff, so aclocal can't find the macros. My solution would probably be
to just require pkgconfig and forget about using the AM_PATH_GLIB macro
completely.

iain
--
but tv says "surface irony" is funny...don't you watch saturday night
live, man?