Re: [gmime-devel] GMimeFilterHTML: ignoring URL at the end of part?

On 4/11/2015 7:30 AM, Gaute Hope wrote:
Excerpts from Jeffrey Stedfast's message of April 10, 2015 16:06:
Hi Gaute,

Just to rule out gmime_iostream.cc, can you write a simple program to
do this?

char buffer[4096]; ssize_t n;

while ((n = g_mime_stream_read (filtered_stream, buffer, 4096) > 0)
write (1, buffer, n);

This does work as it should! Thanks a lot, I'll just drop
gmime_iostream.cc.

Okay, well at least we narrowed it down I guess. I wasn't expecting that to be the case, but I had to check to be sure...

[snip]

Hope that helps explain how things *should* work... whether they do or not, I can't tell, because I can't get gmime to build on my Mac yet :-(

Arch Linux works great on this Macbook Pro ;)

Hah. I think if/when I install Linux again, it will probably be something like Arch. Unfortunately my development machine is a 2011 MacBook Air which only has 128 GB of space and I think I've used most of it with all of my git clones of various stuff (mostly work-related), so running parallels on it would be a bit of a tight squeeze.

I think my next laptop will be a MacBook Pro tho, and once I do, I'll probably set it up for dual booting.