Re: [gmime-devel] GMimeFilterHTML: ignoring URL at the end of part?

Excerpts from Jeffrey Stedfast's message of April 11, 2015 15:43:
On 4/11/2015 7:30 AM, Gaute Hope wrote:
Excerpts from Jeffrey Stedfast's message of April 10, 2015 16:06:
[snip]

Hope that helps explain how things *should* work... whether they do
or not, I can't tell, because I can't get gmime to build on my Mac
yet :-(

Arch Linux works great on this Macbook Pro ;)

Hah. I think if/when I install Linux again, it will probably be
something like Arch. Unfortunately my development machine is a 2011
MacBook Air which only has 128 GB of space and I think I've used most of
it with all of my git clones of various stuff (mostly work-related), so
running parallels on it would be a bit of a tight squeeze.

I think my next laptop will be a MacBook Pro tho, and once I do, I'll
probably set it up for dual booting.

Yes, if you need both it is  a bit of a hassle, I am luckily able to do
(almost) everything I want and need to on linux, so the Mac OS disc has
no content. Setting the whole thing up is not as straightforward as on a
regular PC, but once it is set up it works pretty good (dual-booting as
well). I wish HiDpi support would improve, at the moment using two
connected screens with different DPIs requires a bit of loop-jumping, I
normally choose either since I can only have one DPI setting for both
screens (at least in openbox / gnome). So for me I think my next laptop
would be a regular PC.

- gaute