Re: [gmime-devel] Email addresses in FilterHTML

Hi Robert,

I just took a look and you definitely discovered a bug. Sorry about that... I know this used to work.

Looks like I broke it back in the beginning of March 2006 by accidentally removing the initial `inptr--` before the while-loop in url_addrspec_start().

I've fixed this in git and will release an update shortly.

Thanks!

Jeff