[gmime-devel] Fwd: Re: Email addresses in FilterHTML

On 02/18/2013 11:37 PM, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
I just took a look and you definitely discovered a bug. Sorry about
that... I know this used to work.

Thanks for checking this.  I'm glad to know it wasn't me going crazy.

I've noticed another problem with the URL pattern matching: URLs are not
found in the last line if it doesn't end with a '\n'.  The string
        'http://a.com \n http://a.com'
gets turned into
        '<a href="http://a.com";>http://a.com</a> \n http://a.com'
While you're looking at this section of the code, can you check this out?

Thanks,
Robert

(Sorry for the dup, Jeff.  I forgot the list the first time.)