[gmime-devel] Email addresses in FilterHTML

Hi all,

I'm trying to use GMimeFilterHTML to make email addresses into links, among other things. But it seems to only catch the domain of the email address. That is, if I give the filter the string
        <email domain com>
I get back
        &lt;email@<a href="mailto:domain.com";>domain.com</a>&gt;
when I want
        &lt;<a href="mailto:email domain com">email domain com</a>&gt;

I've attached a test program to demonstrate this problem. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a problem with GMime?

Thanks,
Robert