Re: Related List: Choose an existing record in foreign table

Hi Murray,

all linked records do show up in the related list. What I try to
figure out is how to link another, already existing record from the
other table (I'm looking for something like the "Find" button I see
when displaying a foreign-key field from a table).

Maybe I'm missing something?

Just in case you want to have a look to the xml:
http://pastebin.com/9VTK3ZSU

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Michael