Re: Italian's Max news

On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 19:43 +0200, Massimo Manchi wrote:
Hi to all.

I'm an Filemaker developer (Windows) from Rome (Italy) and only today
I discover GLOM for Ubuntu.

It's an interesting project.

Sorry for my English, but you know that not all the Italians speak
English very well... I'm one of them.

I known many people that use Filemaker but are not very happy for its
too much high cost.

In fact first installation can cover the price, but in the next
installation, only for a new client license, show that great part of
gain is only for Apple...

So many of us tried to discover a new developer ambient for substitute
it.

Naturally all Italian people prefer for an Italian Language
Application and I'm happy to propose me,  and my son Matteo
(PHP/HTML/JAVA/etc etc programmer - 19 years old - Universita' Roma
Tre - Informatic Engeneering) to translate GLOM. I hope that the
GLOM's Project is going on.

I tried the 1.6 release and tomorrow I'll try the 1.8 release (I'll
try to translate something so we can check what's happen)

OK I'm sorry for robbed time and I hope to receive any your feed.

Yes, the Italian translation is almost non-existant:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/glom/

Maybe you can contact the Italian GNOME translation team:
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/it/