Online Glom status: 5 - 9 Sep 2011

This Week
=========

*  Worked on implementing the Related List widget in GWT

I'm able to reuse the CellTable code from the List View for this which is nice.

* Continued to work on the server side part of the Related List support

I thought I had this part finished but I made a couple incorrect
assumptions so it didn't work when I added the related list. I spent
some time extracting some of the code in OnlineGlomServiceImpl into
separate classes to make the code more understandable and to reduce
code duplication. I should be able to commit the related list code on
Monday or Tuesday.

This Week
=========

* Cleanup and commit the related list code

* Start working on adding Open navigation buttons next to the foreign
keys in the details view

Looking Ahead

* Deploy the Debian Repository Analyzer glom app