database authentication configuration in Online Glom

Hi Murray,

I finished converting Online Glom to use a LayoutPanel for the main
layout with multiple activity managers. While working through the
refactor, it didn't really make sense to make the changes required to
hide the table selection ListBox and the table headers when the
authentication popup dialogue is showing.

It's definitely possible to fix this but my feeling is that it would
be better to start a proper configuration page. I would like to add
the glom document logo / title above the table selection ListBox. If
the database username / password are not set or correct, the
configuration page would be loaded with the glom document logo / title
in the same position at the top. What are you thoughts on this? I can
make a quick mock up if that helps.

Cheers, Ben