Online Glom status: 11 - 15 July 2011

This Week
=========

* Released java-libglom 1.17.0:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/java-libglom/1.17/

* Implemented a couple of the small UI improvements:

 -> set browser title with "Database Name: Table Name"
 -> remove the "Table: " label as was done in Glom recently

* Set the style names in the DetailsView

I still need to tweak a few things in the style sheet. I just deployed
the latest version which  can be found here:

http://bagu.org:8080/OnlineGlom/

* Started working on the flowtable

Next Week
=========

I'm offline for the next 3 weeks. I might poke at a couple of things
if/when I'm stranded in an airport or something.

When I get back I'll be working on:

* Finishing the flowtable in the DetailsView

* Adding support for Portals in the DetailsView.