question about details layout

Hi Murray,

I have a question about how the main layout groups should work in the
details view. I've noticed a layout style that seems to be common in
the details layout of the example files. This style has one
data_layout_group with an empty title and the name "main". Further
groups are defined as subgroups of that main group as this xml snippet
shows:

Music Collection

<data_layout name="details" parent_table="albums">
  <data_layout_groups>
    <data_layout_group name="main">
      <data_layout_group name="overview" columns_count="2" title="Overview">
      <data_layout_group name="details" columns_count="2" title="Details">
    </data_layout_group>
  </data_layout_groups>
</data_layout>

Right now I'm making separate groups in the details view for subgroups
in the main / empty title data_layout_group as you can see here:

http://bagu.org:8080/OnlineGlom/#details:document=music-collection&table=albums&value=

The problem is that there can be data_layout_items in that main /
empty title data_layout_group and I don't know how I should deal with
them. Should I group the items into their own box in the details view
which would make them look like a data_layout_group? Or should I just
treat the main / empty title data_layout_group as just a regular group
and not try to special case it? In this case the music collection
example would just have main box in the details view.

The other layout style that I found seems more regular and clearly
should have a box in the details view for every data_layout_group.
Here's an xml snippet:

Project Manager

<data_layout name="details" parent_table="contacts">
  <data_layout_groups>
    <data_layout_group name="header" columns_count="2" title="Overview">
    <data_layout_group name="main" columns_count="2">
  </data_layout_groups>
</data_layout>

Thanks, Ben