status: 4 - 8 July 2011

Hi Murray,

Here's my status for this week:

This Week
=========

* Re-worked the java-libglom build in preparation for making a release
of java-libglom.

I'm just waiting for you tell me that the latest version is working on
Fedora 15 and I'll make the release.

* Wrote up a development plan for the next two months:

http://www.glom.org/wiki/index.php?title=Development/OnlineGlom/DevPlan

Please let me know if there's anything you want me to adjust.

* Started adding main groups and setting style names in the DetailsView

This is mostly done, I just need to iron out a couple things. I'll
commit this on Monday.

This Week
========

* Implement a proper spreadtable/flowtable in the DetailsView

* Implement a couple of the small UI improvements:

 -> set browser title with "Database Name: Table Name"
 -> remove the "Table: " label as was done in Glom recently

Thanks, Ben