Re: Online Glom status: 28 Nov - 2 Dec 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Mon, 2011-12-05 at 15:25 +0100, Ben Konrath wrote:
Murray: The Repository Analyzer is still in the old style. I can
update it on bagu.org if/when you update the layout for that Glom
document.

Could you remind me what about the layout needs to change?

It would look nicer if the main group in the details view is removed.
You've already done this with the examples that are in the Glom
repository.

I've attached a patch that removes the main group from the Debian
Repository Analyzer. But I guess the document should be run through
Glom to update the format version from 6 to 7 and to correct the
indentation.

Ben