Online Glom status: 28 Nov - 2 Dec 2011

My status is a little late for last week because I wanted to finish up
one last bug before sending it.

Last Week / This Week
===================

* Added proper support loading the details view from URLs (bookmarks
or links) using type information from the Glom document to create the
primary key value.

* Calendar portals are now ignored as they were being added
incorrectly as related lists.

* Removed group title hack for Glom 1.18 glom files. I didn't like how
it looked with the updated example documents. This makes the behaviour
much more consistent: only non-empty titles of the main group will get
the CSS class .group-title.

Murray: The Repository Analyzer is still in the old style. I can
update it on bagu.org if/when you update the layout for that Glom
document.

* Fixed the alignment of the field labels and data with the Open
buttons in the details view.

* Renamed some java-libglom methods from getM_*() to get_*(). This
looks much nicer.

* Updated jhbuild modulesets for both Ubuntu 10.04 and Ubuntu 11.10.

* Properly show related list tables in notebooks again. As part of
this fix, I changed list view and related list tables to be a
consistent height for a given number of rows regardless if a row is
empty or not. This was needed to be able to properly calculate the
expected height of related list tables and set the height of the
notebook widget.

* Fix bugs with the horizontal alignment of field items in the list
and details views.

* Use checkboxes for booleans in the details view.

* Added the ability to navigate from related list table to details
views with string primary keys.

* Corrected a bug with the navigation from related list tables (the
Open buttons). Navigation from the "Repository Analyzer -> Package
Scans -> Dependencies" related table wasn't working because the
primary key for related tables wasn't being set properly.

* Added type checks when creating the primary key to navigate from
related list table to details views.