ERROR-realted records

Hi to the List and Greetings from Denmark!

I am using Glom for a simple database solution (Company overview, contacts, activities). I am using the related records portal and I am receiving always this error: ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "ComanyID_key". The point is that "ComanyID_key" does not exist!

The portal is in company activities in the Company table.

Also, I have some layout problems. Inserting the portal I had all my boxes changed in the notebook (the one that I have put on the company table at the bottom). Are there any ways to avoid this?

Thanks

Alessio