Re: Glom 1.10 soon
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Armin Burgmeier <armin arbur net>
- Cc: glom-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Glom 1.10 soon
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:30:54 +0100
On Sun, 2009-03-08 at 14:14 +0100, Armin Burgmeier wrote:
As libglom/libglom_config.h I would suggest to remove all non-prefixed
symbols from it, to prevent conflicts with a "config.h"
Thanks for fixing that, though I don't quite understand how you did it.
However, there are some duplicate defines (the define is in both
config.h and libglom_config.h files) that are causing warnings in svn
trunk, at least when doing distcheck. Could you try to fix that? I guess
that config.h should include libglom_config.h.
--enable-warnings=hardcore might help to find them.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev