Re: Glom 1.10 soon

On Sun, 2009-03-08 at 14:14 +0100, Armin Burgmeier wrote:
The Windows version has some problems (Glom crashing when not run from
msys, Reports not working, Glom Document Icons in initial dialog not
shown). I will investigate these in the next few days.

I fixed the obvious issues and made a 1.9 installer:
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/glom/1.9/ (This is
actually 1.9.4, it's just that I did the build right before the
release).

Please tell me if there are any problems with it, so these can be fixed
for 1.10. It also contains sqlite support, so people can test whether
there are problems in that area, but sqlite will be disabled for the
official 1.10 installer.

Armin