Re: ANNOUNCE: Glom 1.10.0
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
- Cc: glom-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Glom 1.10.0
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:10:27 +0100
On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 09:53 -0600, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
Are there support for more than PostgreSQL and SQLite?
No. That's not very interesting to us / the target users. We are not
interested in options that are meaningless and confusing to most users.
It could be done, but I certainly wouldn't bother unless someone was
paying us for it.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev