Re: Postgres authentication when opening a document

On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 22:19 +0200, Armin Burgmeier wrote:
We now don't ask for a password when creating a document. More
importantly, we don't share over the network by default. That must
be
chosen explicitly from the File menu.

We do when the database is centrally hosted, which makes sense of
course, because we need to log in to the database server. However,
when
opening a document, I don't see how we can get the password to log in
the central database server now.

Oh, right. I guess I forget to test that case. Thanks for the bug
report.