Re: Glom for Ubuntu Intrepid

Iain Lane wrote:
I'm not sure if I pushed the fixed version to my PPA, as I was preparing
for a real upload. I'll make sure to fix it on the PPA tonight. Sorry
for not receiving these mails before! I only found out about the issue
from reading the changelog on SVN, whoops.

For completeness, there was a rogue line in the rule file to build the
.deb which read something like `rm -r /path/to/examples'. I don't know
why the original packager put it there (FHS/Debian policy compliance
maybe? On Debian examples are supposed to be installed in
/usr/share/doc/package/examples, but they generally aren't directly
referenced by the program. Perhaps calling these "templates" would be
better?), but I removed it and now they appear.

Thanks,
Iain

I uploaded ~ppa10 a little while ago. The examples and documentation are
now split out into a separate glom-doc package, which is recommended by
glom. The default apt policy on Intrepid installs recommends by default
so it should get pulled in if you just apt-get install glom.

Templates now appear where they should, for me at least. Please test!

Iain