Re: Field problem

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 13:09 +0000, Chris Kyriacou wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to use the Glom version installed from Ubuntu's gutsy repos
and I'm also having the same problem with the field option not changing
from number. Although I've read through the earlier thread with the same
problem it didn't seem to offer a solution. I understand the problem
seems to be the repos not being updated but is there a fix or way round?

As I said, we were working on providing our own packages for Ubuntu
Gutsy. They are now ready, and I'd be glad if you test them. You should
be able to just add the lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list and then use
synaptic to install the available upgrades.

https://launchpad.net/~openismus-team/+archive