Glom 1.6 andGTK+ 2.15/16

There are a couple of new features in GTK+ 2.16 that we want to use in
Glom: The new GtkCalendar details API and the GtkToolbarShell (for the
EggToolPallette).

However, please make sure that GTK+ 2.15/6 is only used optionally,
because the release date for GTK+ 2.16 is unclear and not soon enough.
Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to release a stable Glom 1.6 until GTK+
2.16 had been released. Of course, I wish that GTK+ followed the GNOME
release schedule.