RE: glom for windows

Thanks guys.  Too bad the Glom project wasn't written in Java (cross-portable) because then I could contribute :) ha ha

File Maker does look nice.  I think my alternative to Glom is to be FirestormDAO.  This tool will generate my Struts and JSPs files from a MySQL schema so that I can just incorporate all maintenance screens right in my web application.

FYI If this does ever go to java there is a great open-source metadata tool call SchemaCrawler.

Andy