Re: glom for windows

If you are willing to pay there is FileMaker.

I have used FileMaker on windows for smaller and bigger business and for my
self and when I went to Linux I had to look long before I found something
similar, Glom.

FileMaker has the same basic ideas but is so much more advanced.

/Göran
skulpturala smycken
Hasslebrov. 10
24036 Stehag