Re: glom for windows

On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 02:22 -0600, Andy wrote:
I'm sure you have got this one before but can you recommend anything
comparable to Glom for the windows platform?

Some initial work has been done to port Glom to Windows, though it's
currenlt just a proof of concept and isn't happening with any particular
schedule:
http://arbur.net/serendipity/archives/37-Glom-Windows-Installer-2.html

Glom looks great but my business users aren't going to run linux.  I
am willing to pay even!  ha.

I can't really recommend Glom for serious business use yet. I feel that
it needs more testing and a few more features. But there's nothing else
comparable yet, so improving Glom is the best way forward.

However, Openismus would be very happy to be paid to
a) do more work on porting Glom to Windows.
b) do more work to add Glom features
c) do more work to stabilize Glom.