Re: Feature

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 19:32 +0100, perriman wrote:
In invoice details i don't see this the combobox. I see the invoice
lines in a GtkTreeView and the customer_id field in an GtkEntry with
open and search buttons.

If you click on a product ID in the invoice lines, then you will see the
combo box listing the products. Or just try editing the Formatting for
your field.

I think it's also used in the Music Collection example, for the
publisher.

Choices feature is for an static list like mr,mss etc.

I tell about a "choices" feature that shown a variable list specifying
the relaitionship.

For example, in invoid details, a combobox like "choices" but with the
name of all customer instear an entry and the buttons.

Yes, that's what it does. I don't use it in all the examples because the
list would be far too long in many real-world situations. That's why
there is a Find button instead.