Feature

Hi all,

        There is a feature that adds a combobox in a field with relationship?

        Now, I have added a field relationship and set a format with this type
of fields. I can see a entrybox, an open button and a find button. The
idea is:

I have a table Provider and a table product. One product have one
provider with the field provider_id. Then apply a format to this field
that shows a combobox with all provider names (a field selected in the
Provider table) and when apply the changes to the database, use provider
id for this name.

Regards,
        perriman